It’s not about size, turnover, appearance or perception. It’s not about trade associations or organisations promoting pre-qualification criteria. It’s definitely not about false promises on delivering unachievable or unrealistic costs or timescales.
Alongside many other attributes, a professional contractor will:
- Have sufficient cash at hand to finance the project or the facility to raise cash immediately with their bank
- Have an experienced and skilled team with integrity
- Give an honest and accurate assessment of cost and time issues
- Have a focus on building relationships
- Value their supply chain and treat them with respect.
Wilson and Mawhinney – Creating great places to live life.